** BE SURE TO VIEW THE APPLICATION VIDEOS AT THE BOTTOM OF THE LISTING **
YouTube Channel Playlist (Application Videos)
About EBS Ink-Jet Systems
Founded in Germany in 1984, EBS is a trusted manufacturer of product identification coding solutions, offering reliable and innovating printing solutions. The founder of the company, Jan Slomianny, was an early pioneer of drop-on-demand inkjet technology which is a versatile and durable printing technology that continues to be used for industrial coding and marking applications throughout the world today. The company founded their North American headquarters in Libertyville, IL in 2008 to continue their global growth and support an expanding customer base in the Americas.
Since the early days, the company has developed coding printers with various technologies over the decades since - including high resolution print systems and continuous inkjet printers. Today, the company is known worldwide as the leader in handheld printing due to their revolutionary 250 and 260 printer series. The EBS handheld printers are recognized as the most rugged and robust mobile printing solutions in the world today with the ability to print in nearly any environment or application.
Handjet EBS-250 Printer
The world's leading handheld inkjet printer for marking characters up to 1.06"
Print alphanumeric text, logos and symbols
1 to 2 lines of programmable text in a single pass
Print up to 10 texts in successive lines
Store 1 to 10 messages, load into unit via PC
Print heights up to 1.06"
Variable fields such as date, time, expiry dates, sequential numbering and universal counter
Prints on porous and non-porous substrate
Weights less than 2 pounds
Handjet EBS-250 Programming
Wireless Bluetooth® up to 300 feet
Text- and parameter-processing software; Windows® 98SE/ME/NT/2000/XP
Network up to 20 units from PC
Handjet EBS-250 Printer Versatility
The EBS-250 Printer gives you versatility to print on all types of non-porous substrates
Excellent adhesion on plastics, metals, glass, film, boxes, concrete, textile and so much more
Handjet EBS-250 Ink Solutions
The Handjet EBS-250 uses a variety of quick-drying and application-specific inks; ethanol, acetone, MEK, UV resistant, food-grade and more
Several color options available
What's In the Box?
- Your purchase includes the Handjet EBS-250 Printer, software, external power supply, cable and carrying case
- Ink cartridges, cleaning cartridges and external wash bottles are sold separately.
- Customer must purchase at least one of each item in addition to the Handjet EBS-250 Printer for warranty to be valid (ink cartridge, cleaning cartridge, external cleaning bottle)
- The ink cartridge and cleaning cartridge need to be the same base. If you purchase Acetone based ink then purchase the EBS-250 Cleaning Cartridge, Acetone. If you purchase MEK based ink then you'll need to purchase the EBS-250 Cleaning Cartridge, MEK.
- Below is a direct link to the available inks, cleaning cartridges and external cleaning bottles
- EBS Inks, Cleaning Cartridges and External Cleaning Bottles