Bottom Coding Conveyor
The SNEED-PACK Bottom Coding Conveyor with Open Frame is excellent for inkjet coding on the bottom of your bottles or packaging. It is equipped with AC Gear Motors that has variable speeds and is used in moving containers a short distance from one working/transportation conveyor to another. The Open Frame Bottom Coding Conveyor is designed to access the bottom side of the container for printing date codes, lot codes, and more. The Gripper Belts are independently adjustable using an easy adjust handle wheel, accommodating containers up to 8in in diameter.
Please be advised that the conveyor pricing DOES NOT include freight. Due to the many variables including final destination and conveyor dimensions it is not possible to include freight on website orders for this product.
If you order the conveyor from our website, one of our representatives will reach out to you with a freight quote within 24 hours.
If you would like a complete quote with freight included, please contact us at:
- Made in USA with 100% UL Certified Components
- Stainless Steel Frame
- Up To 100 Ft/Min
- Pinch Point Protection
- Teco Variable Frequency Drive: Input Voltage: 115PH / Output Voltage 230 VAC/ 3PH
- AC Gearmotor 1/15 HP, 95 RPM, 39 LB/IN, 230VAC Three Phase Motor, 17:1 Gear Ratio
- Machine Electrical Requirements: 115 Volts / 1 PH / 60 HZ
- Adjustable Belt Opening: 0in To 7 3/4in
- Belt Size: 36in L x 1in H
- Floor To Belt Height: 35 1/2in to 42in
- Overall Machine Dimensions: 38in L x 24 1/2in W x 44in H
Optional Features - Click the Link to Add
- 12 Months *Limited Warranty