Automating your labeling process doesn’t have to mean integrating a giant piece of equipment into your workflow that you won’t be able to move around. In fact, with the Mobile SNEED-PACK Top-Down Labeling Machine, you can choose to keep it stationary or portable, seeing as though it only weighs 100 lbs and has stands as well as wheels. You can go from peeling, aligning, and sticking only a handful of labels per minute to labeling 10-200 products per minute. Once you’re satisfied with your setup, you can start configuring your labeling position, which won’t be affected when you need to change speeds. There’s no need to worry about extended downtimes because the machine is made entirely out of high-quality stainless steel; there’s no chance of label jamming thanks to the use of a PLC label sensor; finally, there are no integration complications because it’s simple to connect the Mobile SNEED-PACK Top-Down Label Machine to your existing production lines.
- Labeling Speed: 10-200pcs/min
- Label Size: Length 5-500mm, Width 170mm Max
- Label Diameter: Outer 300mm, Inner 76mm
- Height of Assembly Line: 600-900mm
- Power Supply: AC110V, 50/60Hz
- Working Environment: 10~40℃
- Surrounding Humidity: 15-85%
- Machine Dimension: 820mm Length, 870m Width, Height 1550mm
- Machine Weight: 50kg
- 12 Month Manufacturer's Warranty
Crating is included in the listed price. we offer a flat rate freight anywhere in the continental United States for $595 - there may be additional charges for destinations outside the continental United States
1-2 week lead time for product testing, crating and shipping.