** BE SURE TO VIEW THE APPLICATION VIDEOS AT THE BOTTOM OF THE LISTING **
YouTube Channel Playlist (Application Videos)
About EBS Ink-Jet Systems
Founded in Germany in 1984, EBS is a trusted manufacturer of product identification coding solutions, offering reliable and innovating printing solutions. The founder of the company, Jan Slomianny, was an early pioneer of drop-on-demand inkjet technology which is a versatile and durable printing technology that continues to be used for industrial coding and marking applications throughout the world today. The company founded their North American headquarters in Libertyville, IL in 2008 to continue their global growth and support an expanding customer base in the Americas.
Since the early days, the company has developed coding printers with various technologies over the decades since - including high resolution print systems and continuous inkjet printers. Today, the company is known worldwide as the leader in handheld printing due to their revolutionary 250 and 260 printer series. The EBS handheld printers are recognized as the most rugged and robust mobile printing solutions in the world today with the ability to print in nearly any environment or application.
Handjet EBS-260 Printer
The world's leading handheld inkjet printer for marking characters over 2-inches tall!!
Print alphanumeric text, logos and 2D barcodes
1-5 lines of programmable text in a single pass
Print heights ranging from .276" to 2.2"
Variable fields such as date, time, expiry dates, sequential numbering and universal counter
Built-in laser guidance for the precise positioning of messages
Program messages via built-in touch-screen, on the website of the specific unit using the Firefox browser, or via offline editor (included)
Prints on porous and non-porous substrates
Handjet EBS-260 Upgrade Options
Communicate with EBS-260 via WiFi, Bluetooth or USB
Optical scanners or other input devices may be linked to the unit in order to enter variable data into a description field in real time
Master-Slave Bluetooth connection with input devices such as scanner, Database functions, php-script administration
Handjet EBS-260 Printer Versatility
The EBS-260 Printer gives you versatility to print on all types of non-porous substrates
Excellent adhesion on plastics, metals, glass, film, boxes, concrete, textile and so much more
Handjet EBS-260 Ink Solutions
The Handjet EBS-260 uses a variety of quick-drying and application-specific inks
Colors available for acetone and MEK based inks
What's In the Box?
- Your purchase includes the Handjet EBS-260 Printer, software, external power supply, cable and carrying case
- Ink cartridges, cleaning cartridges and external wash bottles are sold separately.
- Customer must purchase at least of each item in addition to the Handjet EBS-260 Printer for warranty to be valid (ink cartridge, cleaning cartridge, external cleaning bottle)
- The ink cartridge and cleaning cartridge need to be the same base. If you purchase Acetone based ink then purchase the EBS-260 Cleaning Cartridge, Acetone. If you purchase MEK based ink then you'll need to purchase the EBS-260 Cleaning Cartridge, MEK.
- Below is a direct link to the available inks, cleaning cartridges and external cleaning bottles
- EBS Inks, Cleaning Cartridges and External Cleaning Bottles
- (1) 200 ml ink cartridge will print approximately 200,000 7x5 dot-matrix characters