Rotary Accumulation Table with
Infeed Table & Unscrambler
Our Rotary Accumulation Tables can be used at the end of production lines, as an infeed to a conveyor, and as a buffer space to accumulate product until the downstream conveyor is ready for additional product or collect. Rotary Accumulation tables are designed to collect filled containers from a filling line to prevent slowdowns by quickly removing the finished product from the conveyors during operation. Can be set for clockwise and counterclockwise rotation.
Our Rotary Accumulation tables are available in different diameters to better suit your specific packaging needs:
- 24in Diameter
- 36in Diameter
- 48in Diameter
- 60in Diameter
Please be advised that the pricing DOES NOT include freight. Due to the many variables including final destination and conveyor dimensions it is not possible to include freight on website orders for this product.
If you order the conveyor from our website, one of our representatives will reach out to you with a freight quote within 24 hours.
If you would like a complete quote with freight included, please contact us at:
- Made in the USA with 100% UL Certified Components
- Stainless Steel Open Frame
- Adjustable Leveling Pads
- Disk Thickness 1/8" (11 Gage)
- Clockwise and counter clockwise direction
- Bodine DC Drive for Rotation Speed Control
- Bodine DC Motor, 3/16 HP, 6 RPM, 350LB/IN
- Machine Electrical Requirements: 115 VOLTS / 1 PH / 60 HZ
- Rotary Table Size Options: 24", 36”, 48”, 60” Diameters
- Floor to Disk: 35” to 39”
- Adjustable Guide Rail Height: 0” to 5”
- Speed: 0 to 8 RPM